Saturday, April 25, 2009

My life purpose...

I am going to attempt to write what I believe my life purpose is, or at lest part of it. Most people that I meet sooner or later ask me something like, “So know that you are done with high school, what are you doing?” I usually answer something like, “I am presently working on some college course, and serving my family at home.” Some people have commented to this by saying, ”Your parents have deprived you of a normal life.” Or, “Don’t you feel like a slave?” I’m here to tell y’all, I don’t feel deprived at all! As a matter of fact, I consider myself to be one of the most blessed persons alive. I would not trade my family for anything.Well, back to my life purpose.

I believe that God has called me to, first of all, love and worship Him with all of my being, and to serve my family whether I live under my father’s roof or that of my husband’s. To cherish the heart of God by loving children and believing that they are blessings and not a curses, and having faith that He is able to raise up many godly generations. I have also seen that God has given me a heart of hospitality to minister to other families as well as to my own family. I believe that God has given me a heart of compassion in order to allow the love of Jesus Christ to shine through me, to touch the lives of those whom I come in contact with. I am excited to see what things God will do to expand and enlarge my life purpose in the coming years.

~Kayleen~

1 comment:

Pollock Family said...

What a testimony you have in bringing honor to the Lord and to your family. It is a true blessing to hear what you have written. The Lord will truly bless you for honoring His Word.

Mrs. P

And yes, the Bible is true, children are truly a blessing!!!